This blog just passed its half birthday. Thank you for your readership.
Whether faithful or new, I welcome you. As a guide to some things you might enjoy, here are the top ten posts from May:
10. Six things to do while you're unemployed
9. Your brand needs to be simple, or, how Dyson sucked me in
8. Lazy wind
7. How babies learn: implications for how we tell our story
6. Lisa Telford: A eulogy
5. Be totally sure that you're not sure if you're sure
4. Five great YouTube distractions
3. Seven reasons why you (yes, YOU!) should have a blog
2. How social media changed the world
1. How Steve Jobs and Apple keep me coming back for more
And the top posts overall for the past six months:
10. Why do I blog?
9. How Steve Jobs and Apple keep me coming back for more
8. Lisa Telford: A eulogy
7. Your brand needs to be simple, or, how Dyson sucked me in
6. My beloved is mine and I am his: a spiritual look at lust
5. Is Church about itself, or is it about something else?
4. A little kindness goes a long way
3. Love (or How to destroy the world)
2. Six things to do while you're unemployed
1. Seven reasons why you (yes, YOU!) should have a blog
Also, let me throw a couple at you that I wish had made the list, just because I like them.
1. Mary DeMuth's Thin Places is a phat book
2. Leadership lessons learned from my Father-in-Law