Monday, July 19, 2010

Audrey Assad made me cry



I know I'm late to the game, that Audrey's new album already came out, that the video I'm attaching here is already three years old.

But I finally listened to an Audrey Assad song. And she made me cry.

I think it's because I almost was that guy. Or maybe that I could be that guy. Or I am that guy. Or my greatest fear is to become that guy. Or I can only hope to be that good someday if I make it that far. Or something.

Yeah, I guess it's kinda complicated.

But I think this is one of those stories that belongs to all of us at one point or another.


Listen to Audrey Assad's "Honest" and watch the video here.


So yeah, thanks Audrey. I'm kinda scared to listen to more, because I'm worried you're going to do it again.


Thanks, @skofti!


You can buy Audrey's albums on iTunes. No, she isn't paying me to advertise for her. I doubt she knows me from Adam. Not that I know Adam, really...